michelle castro photography

Friday, May 11, 2012

Another Shootout Spotlight!!

 

Ok . . . Michelle and Ryan . . . such an adorable couple and can I brag on Ryan for just a second . . . HE MADE MICHELLE'S ENGAGEMENT RING!!!
Yes!! You read that right!! He remembered a story his grandpa told him (correct me if I'm getting this wrong Michelle) how during the depression people would make rings out of a silver quarter because they couldn't afford anything more than that! SO . . . it took him two months and he made her ring!!! That's about the most romantic thing I've ever heard!
Ok . . . well, my husband taking out the trash is a close second, but not to steal their thunder we'll go with the hand-made ring from a silver quarter!!!
Oh. . . AND they are getting married on the anniversary of my first date with my husband! How cool is that!!!

 

Michelle_Ryan

 

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

she said, “YES!” | “I do!” | “oh my!” | newborns | kiddos | families
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment