michelle castro photography

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the evolution of a cupcake | a sweet design

A cupcake has to be just about the most perfect treat . . .

I mean . . . it’s size is perfect . . . the perfect ratio of cake to frosting. 

 

I had the privilege of working with some amazing clients . . . CUPCAKES!!!
A Sweet Design in Granada Hills, California to be exact!!! 
We thought it would be fun to do “an evolution of a cupcake” shot . . .
we should’ve timed it, but I’m pretty sure it didn’t take too long to go from whole cupcake to just the wrapper!!!

evolutionofacupcake 

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

she said, “YES!” | “I do!” | “oh my!” | newborns | kiddos | families
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment