michelle castro photography

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The age-old question . . . WHAT TO WEAR!!!

The question I am most-often asked is . . . what should we wear????? 
My response, is usually a bit vague . . .
1) BE COMFORTABLE
2) Coordinate, DON’T MATCH!!

That’s usually it . . . well, I’m happy to pass along my sweet, and VERY stylish friend, Sarah of Sarah Daily Style!  She ALWAYS looks adorable, up to date, and just how I always wish I could dress . . . a few months back she started a website where she can help you get that look too!  Check out her website at
http://www.sarahdailystyle.blogspot.com and find out how she can help you.  Whether you are looking for outfits for the family for your upcoming photo session, a wedding you’re attending, or you just want to update your wardrobe . . . Sarah is amazing!!!

Here she is with her adorable family!

20120825_029_mcphotography2012_CHRISTMAS-AUGUST_WEB



 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

she said, “YES!” | “I do!” | “oh my!” | newborns | kiddos | families
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment