michelle castro photography

Saturday, February 9, 2013

baby balin | preview

There is little sweeter than a tiny little baby!!! This morning I had the privilege of photographing sweet little Balin . . . born just nine short days ago!!!! He was so precious!!! His big sister, Elliana, was just a doll!! She made sure that he wasn’t in need of anything . . . as soon as he cried, she was right there!  She even offered her Princess Rapunzel to him at one point . . . such a sweet sacrifice!  I love to see the difference between boys and girls . . . Elliana was quick to mother her new LIVE dolly!  We even had a fun little shoot with her while baby was eating . . . I just love those sweet moments in between . . . the ones you don’t expect!  She was happy to show me her puzzles and do a little jumping on the bed, if kids knew all that they could get away with when I was around they’d want me there all the time!!! hee hee!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend . . . mine has certainly started off in a wonderful way!!!

 

 

Balin_webstoryboard

 

20130209_0004__mcphotography2012_AGUILAR-NEWBORN_WEB20130209_0005__mcphotography2012_AGUILAR-NEWBORN_WEB
20130209_0006__mcphotography2012_AGUILAR-NEWBORN_WEB20130209_0009__mcphotography2012_AGUILAR-NEWBORN_WEB

20130209_0007__mcphotography2012_AGUILAR-NEWBORN_WEB

 

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

she said, “YES!” | “I do!” | “oh my!” | newborns | kiddos | families
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment