michelle castro photography

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

pregnancy to baby | chronicling pregnancy

Is there a more precious time in a family’s life then when a baby is one the way?!  I know many of us shy away from measuring our ever-expanding bellies, but it is such a complete miracle and I’d LOVE the opportunity to chronicle this time for you and your family with my new Pregnancy to Baby collection!  This is going to be SOOOOO fun!  I know you’ve seen the adorable gender reveal photo session on Pinterest and have a secret pin board stashed away . . . well, let’s try one!  I have an amazing creative team around me and I know, with a little prep and planning, we can pull some of those fun things off!!! 
If you’re pregnant, hoping to become pregnant, or know someone who is . . . email me!  Put the pickles and ice cream down and send me an email!
michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

P2BIRTH2014

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

weddings | families | kids | seniors
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

2 comments:

  1. After research just a few of the blog posts on your web site now, and I truly like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website listing and will likely be checking again soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    http://babygreatresources.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sahar! I appreciate your kind words! I certainly will! :)

    ReplyDelete