michelle castro photography

Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Thinking Outside the {Green Box} WORKSHOP

You know that GREEN BOX on your camera . . . the one that you set your brand new, beautiful DSLr camera too and all you have to do is point and shoot?  Well . . . I’d love to help you explore maybe another one or two functions on your camera!  That green box is great and really helpful, but with a  few little helps I ‘m certain you can take your good pictures of those precious children of yours to GREAT!   For years I have been asked if I would teach a workshop . . . for one reason or another it just never worked out . . . well, this year, I’m doing it!! 

The first Thinking Outside the {Green Box} WORKSHOP will be Saturday, January 26th from 3:30-5:30. 

We will be meeting at a park here in Santa Clarita and you will be able to follow me on a little session . . .
watch what I do, ask questions, and PLAY!!!  I have some beautiful models coming for us to use and play with. 

Try out some things that you’ve been wondering about . . . and just have a great time!!!

Here are the details!

GREEN-BOX-WORKSHOP_web

 

I’ve extended the $95 registration through Friday, January 25th
as long as you contact me by friday, you’ll get the $95 price!!!

 

Contact me at michelle@michellecastrophotography.com if you would like to register or if you have any questions!!!

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

she said, “YES!” | “I do!” | “oh my!” | newborns | kiddos | families
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment