michelle castro photography

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What does a wedding cost?

I ran across this interesting blog Every Last Detail . . . Lauren Grove has spent the last year compiling this information and I thought I’d pass it along.  When I got married 15 1/2 years ago I really had no idea how much vendors would cost . . . we were on a TIGHT budget.  Anyways, this is by no means what you SHOULD pay for vendors, but if you are planning your wedding this will just give you an idea of where to start with your budget . . . unless, of course, you don’t have one! :)  You can find the information HERE

20121110_0782__mcphotography2012_DAVIS_WEB

Full preview of Greg and Corina’s Cabo San Lucas Wedding to come soon!

 

Have a great Tuesday!!
love,

~michelle

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

she said, “YES!” | “I do!” | “oh my!” | newborns | kiddos | families
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment