michelle castro photography

Friday, March 29, 2013

my last two-year old | madelynn hope

If I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it a MILLION times . . . “they grow up so quickly!” . . . I can remember oohing and awing over my first precious girl . . . faintly hearing older, wiser parents telling me to enjoy each of these precious moments as she was going to grow very fast.  Well . . . tonight I sit here on the eve of my youngest daughter’s THIRD BIRTHDAY . . . and I not just prepare for another year, but I say good-bye to the fact that I won’t ever be the mother of a two-year old again!  My little baby girl!!!  Three . . . she’s going to be THREE!!!!  Man, I really can’t believe that this precious little one is growing so quickly!!!  I’m so completely in love with this little girl . . . she is the sweetest little stinker pants!!

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MY SWEET MADELYNN HOPE!

IMG_2278IMG_1481IMG_2183IMG_2192

20130329_0003__mcphotography2012_MADELYNNCASTRO_WEB

I love you sweet girl and I am completely blessed and honored to be your mama!!!



 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

she said, “YES!” | “I do!” | “oh my!” | newborns | kiddos | families
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment