michelle castro photography

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Styled Shoot is Being Featured!!! | Newhall Mansion

A couple of months ago I stumbled across the magnificent Newhall Mansion in Piru, California . . . about 15 minutes away from my house . . . as soon as I saw it I KNEW I had to do something there . . . my photographer brain cells were popping with a million ideas!!! I’ll do a full post very soon, but for now the shoot has been featured on the Jess Collective blog and I couldn’t be MORE thrilled!!!!  I feel a little like I’m giving my Academy Awards speech, but I really am so thankful for all of the AMAZING vendors who gave of their time and talent to make this shoot a reality.  My partner in crime for all things creative, the AMAZING, Kelly Meyer of Kelly Meyer Events is to be highly praised!!! I love her to death and so thankful for her!!!! 

 

Here’s one . . . two of my FAVORITES from the shoot!!!  SO MANY MORE TO COME!!!

20130221_0060__mcphotography2012_NEWHALLMANSION_EDITS20130221_0051__mcphotography2012_NEWHALLMANSION_EDITS



 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

she said, “YES!” | “I do!” | “oh my!” | newborns | kiddos | families
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment