michelle castro photography

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

FRIDAYFAVES

I’ve had to hold off on the Friday Favorites . . . hoping to feature my first vendor next week . . . but until then, here’s my favorite shot from a corporate event I shot this week and the STUNNING Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles! First off, can I just say how much I love DOWNTOWN LA!!!  I really have a thing for it!  Kinda my favorite place to shoot and get inspired!!!!  Second, I love when a friend/vendor asks to have lil’ ol me come and shoot their work!! It really is an immense honor!!!  Jackie with Lotus and Lily Floral Design asked just that . . . so much fun!!!  Without further adieu . . . here’s my favorite . . . well, favorite THREE, from the day!

 

20130424_0012__mcphotography2012_VIBIANA_PREVIEW20130424_0006__mcphotography2012_VIBIANA_PREVIEW

 

20130424_0014__mcphotography2012_VIBIANA_PREVIEW

 

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

she said, “YES!” | “I do!” | “oh my!” | newborns | kiddos | families
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment