michelle castro photography

Friday, April 12, 2013

Stay tuned for COMING ATTRACTIONS!

 

 

FRIDAYFAVES

 

A time to highlight some of my favorites . . . whether it be a vendor or just something cool I’m dying to share!!!
Stay tuned to next friday for the first official installment of

FRIDAY FAVORITES!!!

Until then, here’s a little something that I just have to tell EVERYONE
about and it has NOTHING to do with photography or weddings or families . . .
but a girls gotta eat! Right?!

Three little words . . .
SWEET. KALE. SALAD!!!

KALE SALAD

Seriously, this salad is AHHHHH MAZING!!!!!

I find it at Costco and Smart & Final (about $4.49/bag)!
It has EVERYTHING you need . . . the greens, dressing, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds!!!
I like to add some rotisserie chicken ($4.99 at costco). 
I can get about 3-4 lunches out of this bag if I eat it by myself!

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

she said, “YES!” | “I do!” | “oh my!” | newborns | kiddos | families
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment