michelle castro photography

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

maximus jagger | newborn | los angeles photographer

I love when I get to start my day off with a precious newborn!  It makes me yearn for the days when my sweet girls were little! 

Today I met Maximus Jagger and what a cutie he is!!! He was probably one of the easiest babies . . . he loved being swaddled, was happy, and seemed to enjoy the sound of my camera clicking away! Seriously, he was calmed by it! That’s my kind of baby!!!  I met Mia, Max’s mama, about three years ago and have had the privilege of photographing his brother and sister every Christmas since then! They are a fun family and completely smitten with this little guy!!!  Here’s a quick preview.  Many more to come!

STORYBOARD1STORYBOARD2STORYBOARD3

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

weddings | families | newborns | seniors
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment