michelle castro photography

Friday, October 25, 2013

a beautiful story of prayer, love, and adoption | los angeles photographer

I met Cheryl, and although she was COMPLETELY decked out in Oregon Ducks paraphernalia, I knew I liked her!  Then I heard a SMALL part of her story and how she and her husband had prayed and prayed for twins . . . and the Lord provided these precious girls!!!  God is so good and exceedingly, abundantly supplies our needs AND wants!!!  She and David received these precious girls when they were 7-months old . . . they are now two and a half and their adoption was made official not too long ago!!!  They are a sweet family and it was a complete joy to photograph them!! It was a rare session because I had my own three girls with me (it’s just plain hard to work AND be mom), but my girls were ready to bring these two home!!!  They all had so much fun!!   This is just your sneak peek . . . more to come!!!

 

BLOG1BLOG2BLOG3

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

weddings | families | newborns | seniors
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment