michelle castro photography

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

sweet {and stunning} araki family | preview | los angeles photographer

My Christmas season always gets started well before Christmas . . . which is funny since I’m a total last minute shopper and am generally finishing up my shopping somewhere near the 24th! I wish I were kidding!  Every year I say that I am NOT waiting . . . but, it just keeps happening! Anyways . . . is this family not the most gorgeous!!!!  They are sweet, easy, and so much fun!!!  I met them last year and have had the privilege of getting to know Jamir as we trained for a half marathon this year . . . she’s much faster than I am, but was such a source of encouragement to me!! Thanks for cheering me on!!!  Here’s a very small preview from our mini session this weekend!!! I’m dying over their gorgeousness and the amazing lighting we had!!!  Enjoy!!!

STORYBOARD1STORYBOARD2

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

weddings | families | newborns | seniors
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment