michelle castro photography

Monday, October 21, 2013

nicole & aaron | 25 days until “I do!” | los angeles photographer

I met Nicole three years ago when we found out that she would be our daughter Lily’s kindergarten teacher.  When I saw her for the first time I was so excited . . . she just seemed like the PERFECT kindergarten teacher . . . beautiful, fun, playful, loving, and nurturing . . . I knew Lily would be THRILLED!  I was right!  Lily had an amazing year and I made a wonderful friend! I have a habit of becoming close with my kids’ teachers! I’m so thrilled that I get to capture Aaron and Nicole’s wedding next month!!!  I love watching these two . . . it is so obvious that they are in love!  Aaron would give her the world if she just asked!!! 

 

 

STORYBOARD1STORYBOARD2STORYBOARD3STORYBOARD4STORYBOARD5

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

weddings | families | newborns | seniors
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment