michelle castro photography

Monday, October 21, 2013

sadie grace | birth | los angeles photographer

Bear with me for a few minutes while I pour my heart out!  In order to fully share the birth of this precious girl, Sadie Grace, I must first start with her amazing mama!  I have had the privilege to call Lynn, Sadie’s mama, one of my dearest friends for the past six years.  We had known who each other was from church, but had never really spent any time together.  It wasn’t until one day in our mommy and me preschool class, with our now 10-year olds, where she shared what she was currently going through . . . I just knew we were meant to be friends! I loved her from that moment . . . she beared her heart and soul! I have watched her walk through fire and come out shining!  I can’t even begin to express how much I love, admire, cherish, adore this precious friend! She has taught me SO much . . . about patience, love, endurance, TRUST, grace, hope, redemption, and faithfulness, just to name a few!  Two years ago the Lord brought this unbelievable man into her life . . . the first time I heard her talk about him I KNEW . . . I knew her prince had come . . . when I met him . . . well, let’s say I offered to get ordained online just so I could marry them that week!!! Not only was it obvious that Ken ADORED her, but he was completely, head over heels, in love with her sons!  Let’s face it . . . when you are a single mom you want to find someone who will LOVE your kids . . . and, well, Ken has from day one!!!  They were married in June of last year . . . and, on Friday, October 18th @ 6:41pm the Lord saw fit to bless their family once more . . . little miss Sadie Grace made her debut!!!  I was there for ALL of it!  A birth is a joyous event . . . but I kept thinking about the last five years . . . how blessed I’ve been to watch Lynn . . . see Ken come into her life . . . I was balling like a baby . . . when you have the opportunity to see God’s goodness unfold in front of you . . . it is a beauty you cannot express with words!!! 

Thank you Ken and Lynn for allowing me to have a front row seat . . . not just on Friday, but always!

Ken, thank you for loving my friend . . . for cherishing and adoring her!  As a friend . . . it is the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen!  You make my heart overflow with joy!

I love you both!  And I’m completely smitten with Sadie Grace!!!!

 

SADIE_STORYBOARD1SADIE_STORYBOARD2SADIE_STORYBOARD3SADIE_STORYBOARD4SADIE_STORYBOARD5SADIE_STORYBOARD6SADIE_STORYBOARD7

 

 

 

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

weddings | families | newborns | seniors
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, these are beautiful! I've been out of touch with Ken for awhile, but have known his family since he was a kid. It's been a joy to reconnect and see his dreams come true with Lynn and her sweet boys. He truly is a wonderful man, and I'm so thankful for the way God has blessed him. Thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mama j! They are such an amazing family!!!

      Delete