michelle castro photography

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

landis family | maternity session | santa clarita valley photographer

The anticipation of a new life is such a precious time!  There is something so sweet about being able to capture those moments of anticipation!  I loved spending the evening with the beautiful Landis family!  They are eagerly awaiting the birth of their second little one and I LOVE that they don’t know if they will be bringing a boy or girl home with them!!! I’m a total traditionalist and I LOVE that sweet moment when you meet your baby AND find out if you have a son or daughter all at the same time!!!  I can’t wait to meet their little one in a few short weeks!!! Enjoy the sweet preview!

LANDISMAT1LANDISMAT2LANDISMAT3LANDISMAT4LANDISMAT5

 

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

weddings | families | kids | seniors
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

1 comment:

  1. I sense comparing white and black portrait digital photography with it's video equal is similar to comparing apples with oranges. They just are not the same in feel and look. I discussed this in detail to some extent 1 on this sequence. click resources When conversing with professional photographer Hellen Van Meene she describe motion picture as possessing "secret". Now I'm unsure precisely what the techical expression for magic is but artistically I am aware exactly what Hellen means.

    ReplyDelete