michelle castro photography

Monday, September 22, 2014

sixth grade portrait collection | exclusively by michelle castro photography

In August my oldest daughter started her LAST year of elementary school!  I’ve been dreading this since . . . well, basically, since she was born!  So . . . as a photographer/mama I can’t separate the two parts of me and I’m instantly drawn to capturing her and this precious time in her life!  I really can’t think of a time where the changes will be so vast . . . I feel like these first 11 or 12 years have been very dependent, she’s needed me for everything . . . from food, shelter, clothing, all of it . . . we have provided and now . . . she’s getting ready to spread those wings a bit . . . next year, she will be off to junior high and I won’t be on the campus every day, I won’t be asked to help out in the classroom, she will be responsible for more of her work and life, and I will PRAY, PRAY, PRAY, that what her daddy and I have taught her has sunk in and that she will make wise choices!!  Well . . . that was a bit more emotional than I had intended . . . all of that brought me to creating the 6th grade portrait collection!   Although, it is my own daughter who brought me to create this I have yet to do her full session . . . isn’t it always the way! ha!!!  But, here is my beautiful model!  We had the best time!  I’ve had the opportunity to photograph this sweet girl for the past couple of years!  I love her and her family!!! So much fun!!!

 

You can contact me at michelle@michellecastrophotography.com for pricing and scheduling.

6THGRADEPORTRAITCOLLECTION

Your collection includes a gorgeous 20-page, 5x7, lay-flat photo album!

6THGR_PORTRAITS1

Who wouldn’t want some fun graduation announcements!  Stand out from the crowd!

6THGR_PORTRAITS26THGR_PORTRAITS36THGR_PORTRAITS46THGR_PORTRAITS5

 

 

michelle castro photography | michelle@michellecastrophotography.com

weddings | families | kids | seniors
all images are copyrighted by michelle castro photography

No comments:

Post a Comment