michelle castro photography

Friday, October 3, 2014

princess dresses + little girls = fairy tales do come true

I have three daughters and you can be assured that within any given day there's enough pink, glitter, and Disney princesses to last a thousand lifetimes! My little one can be found in at least three different outfits, costumes, or princess dresses each and every day!! I'm pretty sure my girls aren't the only ones who love all things pretty, princess, and sparkly...and that's exactly what I'm excited to be able to offer these beautiful dresses to my friends, clients, and well...anyone else! 


Here are just a few of the dresses that we offer! 
Cinderella
Snow White
Elsa
Belle
Jasmin
Sleeping Beauty
Esmeralda
Dorothy (Wizard of Oz)
Little Red Riding Hood
Rapunzel
Minnie Mouse
Tinkerbell
Ariel (pink dress) 
Alice in Wonderland

All dresses are available from sizes zero/newborn to age 10. 

Can't you just imagine your adorable little girl in one of these gorgeous dresses at Disneyland!! Sounds like a perfect reason for a photo session. :) 

Contact me at michelle@michellecastrophotography.com for ordering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment